Set of values of inputs is called as domain of function, and set of outputs is called as range of function. For example: (2, 5) (7, 9).
Domain = (2, 7),
Range = (5, 9). Now we will see what is the difference between domain and range? For a function containing 'x' and 'y' differences can be given as:
- Buat Karyawan Terkesan Dengan Memberikan Souvenir Kantor Ini !
- 5 Tips About Trending News You Can Use Today
- Best Leading Industrial Gas Manufacturers From India | Axcel Gases
- The Values Of Virtual Server Hosting In Business – BeTec Host
- SEO Company In Kolkata
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Safari
- Duct Heater Market Size
- 2. Matrimonial Website Helps To Build Up Strong Relations Between The Community Members
- Get The Solution For Echo Dot Not Connect To Wifi
- Success Is Not Easy, So Come And Join With ITCT Education, And See Amazing Results.