Set of values of inputs is called as domain of function, and set of outputs is called as range of function. For example: (2, 5) (7, 9).
Domain = (2, 7),
Range = (5, 9). Now we will see what is the difference between domain and range? For a function containing 'x' and 'y' differences can be given as:
- Garage Door Of Clinton Charter Township
- Graphing And Functions
- Financing Your Higher Education With Best Education Loan In India
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto
- IPhone Screen Repair In Manchester 2019
- New Projects In Gurgaon Sohna Road
- Emaar Digi Homes Sector 62 Gurgaon Golf Course Extension Road – India First Home
- Track Mobile Phone Location To Ascertain Security And Foil Monkey Business!
- Outsourcing Company In India