Founders often increase their stake for retaining control in the firm. Recently, Ola’s co-founders- Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati had poured in about Rs 32 lakh for 3,22,387 shares. Usually, founders keep putting small amounts at various stages, however, UrbanClap co-founders have surprised everyone by promising Rs 107 crore to the company as part of a Series D round.
- Ultrasound Machine Registration/Notification in USA, US FDA, Covid-19
- Human Hair Extensions in Bangalore.
- QA training and placement in Bay Area, CA | Apex Consulting Services
- How to be an Entrepreneur
- Ace Parkway Apartment Price
- Atandra – Power and Energy Management Solutions in India
- Mobile App Development in India
- google ads cryptocurrency
- What is the central message of eschatology and why is it important to the message of the church?