“When I was growing up I hardly saw my parents, they work from sunrise to sundown to provide for us. They get home only to eat dinner then sleep then go to work. I am forever thankful for all their sacrifices but how I wish to spend time with them when my siblings and I were young.
Now that I am a parent myself, I also want to provide for my child but I don’t want her childhood be spent wishing she could spend it with me. I am fortunate to be able to have a job working at home. I am thankful that I can be with her and at the same time earn money, not all parents have this kind of opportunity.”
-Jenelyn D. Rivero, Real Estate VA/Freelancer
- Buy Furanyl Fentanyl Online
- Finest Nook Games For All Ages – Treat Your Nook Device
- Langtang Valley Trekking
- How To Solve Roku Error Code 009?
- Perimeter Of A Rectangle Formula
- Godrej Evoke Villas Greater Noida
- Equation Of A Line From Two Points
- Annapurna Region Trekking
- Sapporo International: Bank Of Japan Faces Growing Concern
- Process Plant Equipment Manufacturers In India – CentPro