At any point on a circle, you can pick two special directions: The direction that points directly away from the center of the circle (along the radius) is called radial direction, and the direction thatâ€™s perpendicular to this is called the tangential direction. Consider a particle which is moving along a curved or circular. When an object moves in a curved path, the magnitude and direction of the velocity of the object change. Direction of the velocity at any point on the circular path is in the direction of the tangent at that point. But direction of the acceleration at any point is not in the same direction of the tangent at that point.
- Ferris Mowers Reviews In 2021
- Asian Pencils – Pencils Manufacturer in India! Customize Stationery Products Online!
- Autocatalytic Electroless Nickel Plating
- Mapzitech- leading Website development Company in India
- Buy Cisco Modules at Resonable Cost in UAE, Dubai
- 3/8″ ZINC PLATED PHILLIPS / FLAT HEAD SLEEVE ANCHORS
- Best Interior Wood Work services in Hyderabad
- Leading event management and wedding planners consultancy in India
- Hdb Painting Services
- Why Are Bathroom Aids Necessary?