Sai Baba's disciples and devotees claim that he performed many miracles such as bilocation, levitation, mindreading, materialisation, exorcisms, making the river Yamuna, entering a state of Samadhi at will, lighting lamps with water, removing his limbs or intestines and sticking them back to his body (khandana yoga), curing the incurably sick, appearing beaten when another was beaten, preventing a mosque from falling down on people, and helping his devotees in a miraculous way. He also gave Darshan (vision) to people in the form of Sri Rama, Krishna, Vithoba, Shiva and many other gods depending on the faith of devotees.
According to his followers he appeared to them in dreams and gave them advice.
On 15 April 2010, in Wellington's Lower Hutt Suburb, Wainuiomata in New Zealand, a Sri Lankan Christian Developer was developing a new Subdivision, in his 10 acres of land.
- SEO Corporation Announces Lowest SEO Services Price Plan In India
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Company Formation
- Suspense Novelist J.P. Farrell Releases Much-Anticipated Buried Code
- Kaos Polos Solok | CahayaKaosPolos
- Ransomware Removal Company
- Keerthy Suresh In Blue And White Dress With Cute And Lovely Smile With Her Cute Nyke Dog At Gym
- Professional FPV Drone Manufacturers
- Malaysia Work Permit Visa For IT Candidates
- Houses For Sale In Hunt Club Ottawa
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Lyrics