Mhalsapati, who had the benefit of forty to fifty unbroken years with Sai Baba, may be considered among the foremost of his devotees. He was the first to worship Baba, the first to greet him on his arrival in Shirdi and to address him as "Sai" (Saint). Only Mhalsapati and one other (Tatya Kote Patil) were allowed to stay with Baba in the mosque at night.
In 1886 Mhalsapati was entrusted with a very important responsibility that was literally a matter of life and death, and which had far-reaching implications. Baba, who had been suffering from breathing difficulties, told him that he was "going to Allah", and that Mhalsapati should look after his body for three days. "If I do not return," said Baba, "then get it buried near the neem tree." On uttering these words, Baba passed out. Mhalsapati sat for three days with Baba's body on his lap.
- Site Dofollow Social Bookmarking
- Outback Air Tours From Port Augusta With Arid Air
- Sam Sobh Best Real Estate Agent Website In Arizona.
- L&T Raintree Boulevard
- San Jose Taxi Is A Taxi Service That Provides Luxury Taxi Cabs
- Rotate Randomly The UK Property Market
- Web Email Extractor Pro | Extract Email Ids From Internet/Websites
- Mahindra Quanto Launch In India
- Guidelines For Small Children Before Going To Umrah
- Polynomial Inequalities