Madhubaniart is so called because it is endemic to Bihar's Madhubani district; the Mithila region, to be precise. Having been practised by local women, it is a form of bhitti chitra ('bhitti' means 'wall'; 'chitra', 'painting') used to decorate the home and the hearth. Understandably, the themes dominant in the folk art produced by a simple, reserved people are #devotional and draw from the rich mythology of the culture.
- Hp Printer Technical Support
- Spy IPhone Contacts To Stay Ahead Of The Game!
- Help Nature And Go For Green Bathroom
- Facebook Campaigns And Viral Marketing Campaigns
- Business Cards Printing
- Review Harga Dan Spesifikasi LED TV LG LM6690 Terbaru
- ICAR Coaching In Udaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Leaky Basement Toronto
- Best Facial Kit For Oily Skin
- Online Cake Delivery | Mid Night Cake Delivery Hyderabad