Beach and island-living are the appeal of Lombok, being part of the archipelago of West Nusa Tenggara. The northern coast of Lombok faces the calm Java Sea while its southern coast faces the great Indian Ocean with its big tidal waves - making those two sides of Lombok distinctive and different in their attractions. From the always popular Senggigi, where you can stop by the charming Sira Beach to snorkel, or if you fancy a surreal experience sail straight across to the legendary Gili islands: Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air – all three Gilis are sure to bewitch you with their mesmerizing scenery.
- Volkswagen Tiguan Pictures
- Semarang – Burufly Travel Guide
- What Are The Benefits Of Selling Products At Flipkart Online Marketplace?
- Affordable IPhone Repair In Falkirk 2019
- A Number Line With Positive And Negative Numbers
- Up To 98% Off Online Courses & Classes | Great Deals
- Hungry Animals – Fun Kids Learning Game
- Why: Things To Consider Before Purchasing Your Travel Accessories Online
- Asia Pacific Airbag Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025
- Elderly Care Services In Federal Way