Interpreting, or "interpretation," is the facilitation of oral or sign-language communication, either simultaneously or consecutively between two, or among three or more, speakers who are not speaking, or signing, the same language. The term "interpreting," rather than "interpretation," is preferentially used for this activity by Anglophone translators, to avoid confusion with other meanings of the word "interpretation." Unlike English, many languages do not employ two separate words to denote the activities of written and live-communication (oral or sign-language) translators. Even English does not always make the distinction, frequently using "translating" as a synonym for "interpreting."
Interpreters have sometimes played crucial roles in history. A prime example is also known as an early-16th-century.
- piles clinic in chennai
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Free Zone
- Ini Ciri Merchandise Promosi Yang Bisa Menarik Minat Konsumen
- Window Cleaning Company Kalamazoo
- My City – Launch Your Sports Store With Builderfly- Your Compact Ecommerce Package
- What are E-marketing and Ecommerce? – A Complete Guide
- Methanesulphonic Acid Market Outlook, Forecast 2020-2025
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
- Global Sensor Data Analytics Market
- Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package