Today we will check if ‘0’ is a rational number or an irrational number. If we recall the definition of Rational Numbers, they are the numbers which can be expressed in form of p/q where p & q both are integers and q ? 0. Moreover, we know 0 can be written as 0/1, we observe that both 0 & 1 are integers and the denominator i.e. ‘1’ ? 0. So we conclude that ‘0’ is a rational number and not irrational.
- Renault Yeni Pictures
- IoT In 2020: What IoT Holds For Us In The Future?
- ABC Spell – Fun Way To Learn
- Indian Independence Day Gifts
- Galaxy Educational Services Bangalore Reviews
- Custom Printed Cube Boxes And Wholesale Cube Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- Replacement Vape Coils
- Recruitment Agencies In Oman
- MEP Contractors In India
- Wedding Photography Packages In Hyderabad