A Free Health Checkup Camp held at Mangala Mandap, OUAT for Kandha Sahi Basti of Ekamra Constituency of Bhubaneswar on 5th November 2013 supported by NTSPL Foundation.
Odisha witnessed a severe cyclone Phailin on 12th and 13th October 2013 followed by ceaseless rain for weeks, where the capital city Bhubaneswar could not escape from the devastation. Heavy rain in the aftermath of cyclone Phailin, which struck the Odisha coast and has since dissipated has triggered massive floods in several districts in the state. Over 10 lakh people have been marooned in Balasore, which along with Mayurbhanj, Bhadrak and Puri are the worst-hit. At this moment, affected people need our help to tide over the calamity that has fallen upon them, to survive and to rebuild their lives. From NTSPL Foundation, we have tried to assist the cyclone victims in and around Bhubaneswar City.
- Accident & Personal Injury Attorneys / Dallas Law Firm
- New Holland Tractor Price & Features
- Fishing Guides Florida Keys
- Affordable Roof Repairs Services In Ringwood
- Website Development Company In Lucknow | Website Designing Company In Lucknow | BSN Infotech
- Best Season To Visit Pench
- Ecommerce Fulfillment Services India
- Up To 75% Off Dhow Cruise In Dubai Creek | Cheap Dhow Cruise Deals
- Oracle PLSQL Online Training – Cheyat Tech
- Tnpsc Coaching Centre In Chennai
- Category: SEO