Equation of line represents coordinates and Slope of a curve. We can write equation of a line from two points by equation y = mx + c. In this equation 'y' and 'x' are two vertices, 'm' is Slope and 'c' is y- intercept.
To write line equation we need two points i.e. 'x' and 'y'. If we know these two points we can write equation of line. Let us understand it with an example. If we have two points (5, 9). Here value 'x' is 5 and value of 'y' is 9. We can write its equation as y = mx + c => 9 = 5x + c.
- Www.norton.com/setup – How To Install Norton Setup
- Dantela Bridal Couture
- Area Of Region Worksheets
- Peninsula Address 1 Pune Offering New Residential Apartment
- Official Worlds Collide Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Usa Classified Sites List
- US Smart Elevators Market Trends, Size, Competitive Analysis And Forecast 2019-2025
- CRO List | USA CRO Email Lists| Opt-in CRO Mailing Database
- Importance Of First Mosque In Islam
- Xquisite Event Management Chennai,Event Management Companies Chennai