In mathematics or say in Calculus differentiation is the process of finding the derivative of a function. It is the rate of change of a function with respect to one of its variables. This rate of change is called the derivative of ‘y’ with respect to ‘x’.
Let y = f(x) be a function of ‘x’, then the rate of change of ‘y’ per unit change in ‘x’ is dy / dx.
In following graph ‘x’ and ‘y’ are Real Numbers and the derivative measures the Slope of this graph at each Point.
- Dress your bed in style with blue bed in a bag queen
- Affordable & Best Renovation companies in Dubai & Amman – ETLAD
- Buy Social Media Accounts
- Keerthy Suresh in Saree with Cute Smile at 66th National Awards 2019
- Digital Marketing Company in Hyderabad
- Easy to learn Vedic Mathematics square root tips & trick
- What is a SaaS business model for ecommerce websites?
- Transmission Repair & Maintenance | Trusted Local Mechanic
- Pembroke Pines Locksmith
- Custom Printed Apparel Boxes