Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Online Birthday Cards
- 5 Top Reasons Why Colleges And Universities Are In Need Of Chatbots
- Buy Tdk Power Capacitor
- Exponential Growth And Decay
- Baby Girl Kurta Shalwar
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR MCAFEE SUBSCRIPTIONS?
- Mobile Repair Shop In Aberdeen
- Earmark Corporate Philanthropy Funds For Disabled Veterans Charities On GivingTuesday
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Packers And Movers In Colaba Mumbai