Speaking about the same, Lalit Choudhary, Director- Performance Cars (the official importer of Aston Martin in India) says, "The initial belief was that we would sell a lot of entry-level cars like the Vantage and a few high-end variants, but it has turned out to be the other way round. Cars retailing at upwards of Rs 2.5-3 crore account for 80 per cent of the 40-odd cars we have sold so far."
- Waterproofing Solution for Your Home Needs
- Does Resume/CV Play An Important Role?
- Best Manual Testing Services- Shiv Technolabs Pvt Ltd
- Best dermatologist in Lucknow
- netgear router customer service
- Ranchi to Jamshedpur Cabs | Bharat Taxi
- siemens 22mm push buttons
- Mommy Mommy: Look the Man Has One Leg by William Dalmas
- How to Send Email With a Previous Date
- Software Testing Course in Bangalore | Selenium Training